Posted by : Light Uzumaki Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Nine Tailed Fox From The Animated Series Naruto Shippuden and Naruto Recently I was Working On Something When Something Just hit My mind And Said Make a Website For anime Thats Where I got the Idea So The Ninetailed Fox
Is a Tailed Beast In Naruto The Nine tailed Fox Were Inside Kushina Uzumaki(Naruto's Mother)
And Was Released By Madara Uchiha A man Waring A mask And Has One Sharingan eye and One Reningan Eye So That Where The 4th Hokage Swing Into Action To save Kushina Uzumaki and Their Son Naruto Uzumaki I always Think It should Be Naruto Namikaze But Its Still Cool So anyways After The Nine tails Was Released Th 4th Hokage Battled The Beast And Sealed It to Their Own Son Naruto And Then Kushina And Minato Were Known As the 2 hero's of the Hidden Leaf Village

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

About

Powered by Blogger.

Uchiha Sasuke

Uchiha Sasuke

About me

My Photo
Hey Guys Mr.sasuke Here to Show U Guys My Gta Mods Maps And Skins and My Partners

Followers

- Copyright © Anime - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -